At Overflow, we’re helping you unlock more ways to give.
To do that, we’re excited to introduce our latest features, which replaces our existing dashboard with a more robust and extensive platform, so you can dig into the data and get the insights to fundraise better.
What’s included in our March product release update:
- Real-time traffic to your Overflow giving pages: real-time giving page views so you can uncover the number of donors looking to give and which assets they intend to give.
- Analytics and custom reporting: made it easier for you to analyze and collect valuable insights from your giving information.
- Donor development features: nurture and engage your community across different stages of their giving journey.
- Comprehensive donor profiles: insights, data points, and views into each of your individual donor’s giving journey.
- Recurring giving estimates: view your weekly and monthly forecast estimates and how many active recurring gifts you currently have.
- Pushpay ChMS integration: automatically integrates your Overflow contribution data into your ChMS system.
Let’s unpack these features1. View real-time traffic to Overflow’s giving pages to uncover which assets your donors want to give.
Overflow’s platform provides simplified yet elegant donor giving pages across all of our asset classes (cash, stock, crypto). Have you ever wondered how many donors visit your Overflow giving pages and which assets they click? Now you can!
Overflow has launched real-time giving page views so you can uncover the number of donors looking to give and which assets they intend to give. This new feature provides critical insights to how much awareness and traffic you’re driving when you include Overflow’s non-cash giving options in your emails, website, and Sunday gatherings.
2. Analyze your Overflow fundraising data in real-time and generate custom reports faster.
With our dashboard analytics, we’ve made it easier for you to analyze and collect valuable insights from your giving information. Spot trends, see pending donations by asset type, and generate custom reports to get a holistic picture of your giving across all asset classes. We also added more fields to power robust filtering and report building for export to easily share with your team.
Example filters and reports that we’ve heard you request that we have delivered:
- Gift amounts by asset class broken out by month for 2022
- Confirmed cash and stock gifts over the past 30 days
- Top new donors over the past 3 months
3. Identify and engage directly with your donors through our new donor development tools.
We’re excited to announce our new donor development features to help you nurture and engage your community across different stages of their generosity journey. You’ll get comprehensive insights flagging donor groups including:
- New Donors - easily determine when a donor gives to engage with them quickly
- Active Donors - consistently engage with your most active group of donors
- At-Risk Donors - proactively flag donors that have recently reduced giving to better steward them
- Lapsed Donors - identify donors that have stopped giving for re-engagement
- Recurring Donors - thank and honor your most loyal and consistent donors
That’s just the tip of the iceberg - there’s much more within this experience that you can explore so give it a look!
4. Understand your donors’ giving more holistically with Overflow’s comprehensive donor profiles.
We added additional insights, data points, and views into each individual donor’s giving journey. Now, you can easily see their entire giving history, capture moments unique to them (e.g., their first contribution date), their giving status (for those on Overflow cash), apply labels with custom tags for reporting and easily export your donor list. Great for engaging and stewarding your donors!
5. View your recurring giving weekly and monthly estimates
Introducing three new information cards in your “Recurring Gifts” tab. With these, you can easily view your weekly and monthly forecast estimates and how many active recurring gifts you currently have. We encourage you to make another push to your donors to setup recurring giving because tracking it will now be easy - almost as easy as setting up recurring giving 😉.
6. Pushpay ChMS integration.
For our church customers using Pushpay ChMS, we're thrilled to announce our latest integration. This integration automatically integrates your Overflow contribution data into your Pushpay ChMS system, saving you time and ensuring that your data is always up to date.
Here at Overflow, we’re always listening to you and evolving our platform to make it easier to use. We hope that our new blog and resource center will be a valuable resource for you as you work to drive your fundraising efforts forward.
We'll be updating the blog regularly with new content, so be sure to check back over the next couple months to view our progress, latest insights and tips as build the most comprehensive generosity platform. If you are interested in learning more about some of the features mentioned in this article, you can sign up for our webinar, hosted by Overflow’s very own product experts. We look forward to seeing you there!
Getting started on Overflow.
As of today, most of these features are available to customers across our plans, so you can jump in right now to explore your data.
If you’re new to Overflow and want to learn more about how we can help you unlock more ways to give, contact us here: